1. Cash is the least costly form of payment transactions – Many retail businesses charge a fee for processing credit card payment transactions or require a minimum purchase for card payments. Some may even offer a discount for cash customers.
2. Cash is universally accepted! – Especially in tourist destinations around the world, small specialty stores, or new businesses that haven’t yet established a credit card acceptance system.
3. In emergency situations it’s a good idea to carry cash – When digital connections are lost due to network outages, or, during natural disasters when non-cash payments can’t be accepted, cash gives consumers the means to make purchases.
4. Privacy – Cash protects consumer identity – But identity theft isn’t the only concern. Credit Card companies sell purchase data to marketers, leading to intrusive promotional e-mails. For those consumers that value their privacy, cash is still the best option for in-store purchases.
5. Cash is resilient – Cash is given as gifts, it’s used for tipping, and for impromptu in-person donations. So, unlike digital payments, cash continually circulates through our economy.
Increase foot traffic at your retail business and keep CASH circulating in our economy!
Talk with our Sales Director Herman about our ATM Programs and Managed Services at email@example.com