As NationalLink Incorporated ("NationalLink", "we", "our" or "us") website, social media page or application ("Platforms") value your privacy and security of your data is very important to us. Please read below to learn how we collect, protect and use your data when you interact with us through this Platform.
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) legislation, whenever you submit any information to us using our website, you consent to our storage and processing of this information in different countries from where you reside, including within the U.S. Please note that these countries may have different laws and requirements about privacy and data use than where you live. Under applicable law, NationalLink Incorporated is the "data controller" of personal data collected through our Platforms.
1. Information We Collect About You
Information You Provide
We collect information that you provide when you sign up for an account and make a purchase. You may browse our sites without creating an online account or providing us with your information, but in order to contact us, chat, or make a purchase you may be asked to provide the following information:
- Identification Information: Your first and last name, email address, phone number, and mailing address
- Payment Information: such as your debit or credit card number, card expiration date, CVV code and billing and shipping address.
- Other Information: Any other information that you provide to us with your services/purchase. This includes your name, company name, payment information or any information you choose to share with us. Your subscription preference (whether you would like us to send to you emails for promotional offers, software updates, network information, and news).
Device and Location Information
- Device Information: Technical details including the IP address and information about the device you use to access the website, internet/network connection service provider, mobile device system type and model, operating system, browser type or other browsing hardware. We may collect and store this information in server logs.
- Location Information: When you agree to the use of NationalLink and use a location-enabled service we provide via mobile or browser system we may collect and store certain information in server logs about your location. If you are using a mobile application, we may collect and process information about your location. We also collect or compile other information about you (such as enrollment numbers or demographic group information) on an aggregated and de-identified basis. For any lawful purpose we may use or share any other information with third parties.
We may use third parties to serve advertisements that may be of interest to you, based on information that it has collected about your use of our website and third-party websites. To do so, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including using pixel tags).
Use of "Cookies"
Consent to Transfer and Submission
NationalLink is operated in the United States. If you are located outside the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the website or otherwise providing us with information, you hereby consent to this transfer.
2. How We Store Your Information
NationalLink gathers personal information to provide members with a reliable and efficient experience as well as to help improve our products and customer service, to communicate with you, to process your orders, to provide an enhanced and more personalized shopping experience and to inform you, and your business, of product and promotional specials from us, our affiliated brands and selected third parties.
3. What Information Is Gathered?
We collect information through our website, mobile website, emails, mail, fax, and phone number that you provided, including when you:
- Participate in online dialogues, surveys, contests, promotions, content submissions, chats, requests for suggestions, and account registrations.
- Engage in other activities, services, products and resources we make accessible to our customers, members or users.
- How you used the website.
- To protect our rights, operations or property, or that of our users.
Depending on how you interact with us, we may collect some of the following types of information:
- Your first and last name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Financial information such as debit or credit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, billing and shipping address.
- Ship and bill to names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses.
- Other information you provide to us.
When you sign up for sweepstakes or contests, or complete questionnaires or surveys, we collect the information you submit to us. We use this information to administer the sweepstakes, contest or survey, to analyze the results, for research purposes, to send you other information or offers we think may be of interest to you, to comply with legal requirements, and for other purposes as discussed in this policy.
Some of our website allows users to create or post content, such as comments, profiles, blogs, and messages. If you provide content to our website, we may collect and use that information as described in this policy. Please note that such information may be viewed, collected or used by other registered users and public visitors to our website. Once posted, we cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this policy, the law or your personal privacy. Your profile, however, may offer privacy settings within your account to help you manage how your content is displayed.
We may collect Personal Information when you choose to provide us through the Platform, as well as through other sources, such as joint marketing partners; social media platforms; from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms, and from other third parties.
4. How We Use the Information Gathered
We primarily use this information to provide the website and related features to you and to:
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Send you required software/program updates.
- Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns.
- Keep you informed about special offers, new products and services.
- Send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Send you email, questions, surveys, news and newsletters, promotions, software/technological updates and/or invitations to visit the website and events.
- Customize your experience, including targeting our services and offerings to you.
- Facilitate social sharing functionality.
- Investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violation of our Terms of Service.
- Analyze product/service development needs to improve our site, services and offerings.
- To and for tax, legal and accounting purposes.
- For the accountability purposes as defined by EU legislation (GDPR).
- To communicate with you to provide assistance.
- Perform other activities with your consent.
- Conduct data analysis, audits, develop new products, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
Our affiliates help us make the website better to service you. For this reason, we may share information with our affiliates in order to work with them.
5. Use of the Platform by Minors
You must be 18 ("Children") years or older to use, subscribe to NationalLink. The website is a general audience site and we do not knowingly collect, maintain or disclose personal information from or about children. We request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Platform. Anyone under the age of 18 ("Children") is not permitted to use the website. If you are the parent or guardian of a child that has provided us with personal information you may contact us so that we will delete such information from our servers.
6. How We Protect Your Information
Our website also uses a common web technology called "action tags" (also called single pixel gifs or web beacons) to anonymously track purchase, usage and other web activity information. Action tags (including third party tags) may be used to provide data to third parties for tracking purposes. However, our website does not use action tags to collect or transfer personal information. While no computer is 100% secure, our servers use secure socket layer (SSL) encryption technology. The procedural and electronic safeguards used on our website along with the use of management standards reasonably protect your personal data and decrease the possibility of a security breach relating to your personal information.
We store and process your information on computers located in the United States that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices. We use third parties to verify and certify our privacy principles. If you object to your information being transferred or used in this way, please do not use our services.
Links to Other Web Sites
Please note that we are not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, including any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with our Platforms.
Consent and Changes to this Policy
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Platform.
We will retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
How You Can Access or Edit Your Personal Information
Some of our Platforms allow you to review and edit Personal Information that you entered. Otherwise, you may contact us at the email address at the bottom of this policy to request access to or that we update, or correct the Personal Information collected by our Platforms. Please note, that consistent with local law, NationalLink may retain your Personal Information for auditing purposes, to troubleshoot problems, assist with investigations, enforce our policies or comply with legal requirements.
Updating Your Personal Information and Privacy Preferences
Upon request NationalLink will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. To request this information please contact us at email@example.com.
If at any point you wish to delete information, you can simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Contact NationalLink Regarding Your Privacy Concerns and Questions
If you also prefer not to have us provide personal information about you to our Affiliates, please indicate in your email or letter that you wish your instructions to apply to our "Affiliates."
Any promotional email we send to you will include a link to use to opt-out of receiving further promotional emails from the sender.
If you have questions or comments about our privacy practices, we have assigned a Data Protection Officer which can be reached at: email@example.com.
ATTN: Privacy Notice
2235 Auto Centre Drive
Glendora, CA 91740