NationalLink’s storefront solutions
NationalLink Payment Solutions provides merchants with flexible and comprehensive options for their point of sale systems. Integration and installation is simple and great for any sized business.
Point of Sale Terminals
NationalLink can help you find the perfect payment solution for any type of business from shopping centers, convenience stores, gas stations, hotels, nightclubs, and other fine establishments.
Point of Sale Platforms
NationalLink can provide you with the best terminal fit for your business. Perfect for any type of business from shopping centers, convenience stores, hotels, nightclubs, and other fine establishments.
PCI & Merchant Security
NationalLink actively works to ensure your electronic transaction data and card holder information is safe and secure. We are committed to helping keep your business protected from the threat of identity theft and credit card fraud.
Secure Payment Processing
- EMV uses embedded microchip technology to authenticate card-present transactions. All terminals offered by NationalLink are EMV ready.
- Using EMV “chips” is much more secure than using magnetic stripes on credit cards.
- Card-not-present transactions come with security concerns, particularly those made online, through the mail or by phone. National Link’s secure payment processing helps keep you, your partners and your customers safe from phishers and thieves.
NFC Contactless Payments
With a growing number of contactless credit cards and smartphone users, your business needs to find a way to fit into the new processing landscape or risk being left behind. Never miss an opportunity by accepting NFC contactless payments anytime and anywhere.
What is NFC?
- Near-field communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless technology that makes your smartphone, tablet, wearables, payment cards, and other devices even smarter.
- Near-field communication is the ultimate in connectivity. With NFC, you can transfer information between devices quickly and easily with a single touch—whether paying bills, exchanging business cards, downloading coupons, or sharing a research paper.