Last week on April 28th was NationalLink’s first ever conference and celebration in lieu of 20 years in the ATM industry. Many attended along with major players in the ATM industry from manufacturers to processors.
20th Anniversary Conference & Celebration – A Success!
Last week on April 28th was NationalLink’s first ever conference and celebration in lieu of 20 years in the ATM industry. Many attended along with major players in the ATM industry from manufacturers to processors. In attendance were Mike Cowart from WorldPay, Roger Myers, Tom Bannon, and Roy Rimmer from Switch Commerce, Jason Kuhn from Nautilus Hyosung, Wes Dunn from Genmega, and Steven Cuevas from Triton. In addition to NationalLink’s EMV infographic, manufacturers and processors provided conference attendees with invaluable content and information to combat the quickly arriving EMV shift deadline in October. Just in case you’ve missed it, here are the highlights of the exciting event!
1. NationalLink presented a 3 part series video, in celebration of 20 years in the ATM industry. The videos can be viewed here.
2. Jason Kuhn from Nautilus Hyosung presented valuable information on projected transaction shift, consumer behavior changes, and EMV forecasting.
3. Michael Cowart from WorldPay discussed pertinent topics on ATM processing, network connectivity, network security, and Debit Network Map for Interchange. He also presented an award to NationalLink CEO, Sam Kandah, for partnership excellence.
4. Wes Dunn from Genmega captivated the smiles and laughter of attendees with a Pulp Fiction inspired presentation on Genmega’s value, vision, and readiness for the quickly approaching EMV shift deadline.
5. Roger Myers and Tom Bannon from Switch Commerce motivated the crowd with more ways to make more money within the ATM business. DCC is definitely one way that “I’m gonna make more money!” Roy Rimmer, owner and CEO of Switch Commerce, presented Sam with a gift of appreciation.
6. Steven Cuevas from Triton showed us the versatility of Triton Systems with interchangeable parts and EMV upgrade flexibility across majority of their models. Moreover, he informed us of a new FT5000 refresh that Triton is releasing soon!
7. The EMV Q&A Panel, consisting of all manufacturers, and processors, spanned over 1 hour during the event. The session came with a plethora of questions that were followed by reassuring and conclusive answers. Coming directly from the voices of the attendees, this was definitely one of the most valuable panel they’ve experienced so far this year.
8. NationalLink presented topics on Portfolio Valuation, Merchant Services, Bank Co-Branding, Cash Management and Operation Choke Point. The topic of Operation Choke Point evolved into an open discussion between manufacturers, processors, and attendees. Switch Commerce updated us on important logistics and attendees shared their experiences and solutions to this problem.
9. To show appreciation of the unwavering support of clients and customers over the past 20 years, NationalLink presented awards in recognition of loyal partnership.
- 15+ Years of Loyal Partnership: Manish Puri, Vas Samarasinghe
- 10+ Years of Loyal Partnership: Dena Kela, Mehdi Daemi, Palwinder Singh, Patrick Murphy, Yahya Malabeh, Tom Dee